This tour includes highlights in Oudtshoorn, Cango Caves, the Ostrich farm, Cango Wildlife Ranch & elephant riding!
- Bloukrans Bungy (216m) (from R900)
- Cango Wildlife Ranch (from R150)
- Elephant riding at Knysna Elephant Sanctuary (from R500)
- Elephant Feeding (~R250 + R40 Food Bucket)
- Monkey Land (from R190)
- Canoeing – Wilderness Lagoon (~R45 + R50 Entrance)
- Afternoon Game Drive 1.5h (~R280)
- Entrance Fee: Tsitsikamma National Park
Note: We try to keep this updated but prices may change without notice.
Click the map to zoom in
Bookings - make your reservations here
- Date not yet listed?
- If your date is not yet listed in the calendar below, please contact us for availability.
- Date fully booked?
- If your date is fully booked in the calendar below, please contact us anyway - we may have cancellations or may be able to accommodate you in another way.
How to book
To book, click on the date you want to book for, and select your number of people and room upgrade options as needed, then click Add to Cart.
Our route takes us to the Ostrich capital of the world, Oudtshoorn. We follow Route 62, the longest wine route in the world with its magnificent landscapes & towering cliffs! In Oudtshoorn we explore the Cango Caves which is a very popular destination! We have an option of visiting the Cango Wildlife Ranch or the local Ostrich farm, or an elephant riding experience with these gentle giants! Tonight we have a traditional Ostrich “Braai”!
After breakfast we head into the Garden Route Wilderness. We go canoeing on the wilderness lagoon with plenty of bird life and breath-taking scenery. We’ll explore SA’s favourite town of Knysna, as well as the gorgeous views of the Knysna heads. Then it’s off to Bungee at the highest Bungee bridge jump in the world for those brave enough! Tonight we shall spend the evening in a small town, situated within an indigenous forest known as Storms River Village!
Today we go explore Tsitsikamma National park, we do an easy 1 hour hike with splendid views over the Indian Ocean, plenty of bird life, Ocean activity as well as a newly revamped hanging bridge which makes for great photo opportunities Our tour concludes back in Cape Town in the early evening!