Our route takes us to the Ostrich capital of the world, Oudtshoorn. We follow Route 62, the longest wine route in the world with its magnificent landscapes & towering cliffs! In Oudtshoorn we explore the Cango Caves which is a very popular destination! We have an option of visiting the Cango Wildlife Ranch or the local Ostrich farm, or an elephant riding experience with these gentle giants! Tonight we have a traditional Ostrich “Braai”!
After breakfast we head into the Garden Route Wilderness. We go canoeing on the wilderness lagoon with plenty of bird life and breath-taking scenery. We’ll explore SA’s favourite town of Knysna, as well as the gorgeous views of the Knysna heads. Then it’s off to Bungee at the highest Bungee bridge jump in the world for those brave enough! Tonight we shall spend the evening in a small town, situated within an indigenous forest known as Storms River Village!
Today we go explore Tsitsikamma National park, we do an easy 1 hour hike with splendid views over the Indian Ocean, plenty of bird life, Ocean activity as well as a newly revamped hanging bridge which makes for great photo opportunities Our tour concludes back in Cape Town in the early evening!
- SATOUR Guide
- Transport (Air-conditioned Toyota Quantum)
- Accommodation (2 nights; dorm Sharing)
- Collection and Drop off at your accommodation
- Breakfast - day 2 and 3
- Cango Caves – Standard Tour
- OR Cango Ostrich Farm
- Cango Wildlife Ranch (from ~R130)
- Elephant Riding (from ~R630)
- Elephant Feeding (~R250 + R40 Food Bucket)
- Canoeing – Wilderness National Park (~R45 + R50 Entrance)
- Monkey Land (from ~R220)
- Bloukrans Bungy (216m) (from ~R850)
- Tsitsikamma National Park (~R90)
Note: We try to keep this updated but prices may change without notice.